Here are the top 10 things I've found in the last two months that make me realize my life has changed, thanks to motherhood. By the way, these are 100% Hansen originals. No google search needed for this fine list:
10. I get more entertainment out of the activity mat than he does.
9. I've created 25 different renditions of "Jingle Bells" because Landon likes it when I sing, but I can't ever remember all the words. Plus its more entertaining to make it up on the fly!
8. I've found myself humming the songs that play on his swing and mobile.
7. I now find Baby Mozart soothing and I can't seem to fall asleep without it playing through the baby monitor.
6. I dress him in the "Mommy Rocks" shirt on the days I need a confidence boost.
5. I get spit up on in the morning, keep my shirt on, and think to myself "Guess I won't dirty any burp rags today."
4. I shower as fast as I can if we are having a good morning and I want to take advantage of some good quiet time. I shower slower if its been a rough morning and I'm afraid of the crying I'll hear once I turn off the water.
3. If I've checked his diaper, fed him, and know he's not tired I convince myself he's only crying to air out his lungs.
2. I got mad at Kyle because we have had so much laundry and told him "You can only put jeans in the laundry if you've worn them three times or they have spit up on them!"
1. I'm jealous of all of the clothes Landon has and the fact that every single one of them is flattering on him.